New simplified Covid-19 procedures
Under the latest Covid-19 regulations, we are still required to record contact details and time of attendance for everyone who plays on the course. However, the club has now introduced a simplified walk-in registration for play at less busy times.
Option 1: Timesheet bookings
- Timesheet bookings are compulsory for busy days (competitions on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, plus Sundays)
- At other times you can still use the timesheets, but it is not compulsory
Option 2: Walk in registration
- If you have not used the timesheet option, on-course registration is compulsory.
- Register by scanning the QR code at the clubhouse or on the 1st tee
- Please note that timesheet bookings have preference over golfers who just arrive and register. You take the risk!
- The registration form is simple and only requires your name and contact phone number.
- DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU ARRIVE otherwise the time stamp will be wrong.
- If you are unable to use a QR code on a phone or tablet, or have a friend register for you, then you must use timesheet bookings.
|Timesheet Booking||Log in to the OneGolf Timesheets||Call 5424 1046|
|Walk in registration||Scan the QR code at the clubhouse or on the 1st tee when you arrive at the course||Scan the QR code at the clubhouse or on the 1st tee when you arrive at the course|
Visitor green fee payment
- Options available at all times are the ticket machine at the clubhouse, or online payment by clicking the link above. This form can also be loaded by scanning the QR code at the clubhouse.
- When the clubhouse is open, you may be able to pay by cash or EFTPOS