COVID-19 on-course procedure
Trentham Golf Club has to conform to the amended Government regulations for golf course play.
The clubhouse is open. Birdie Kitchen food service has resumed in the clubhouse for a maximum of 10 and by takeaway from the back kitchen window.
Attendance of members and guests
- If a member is showing any flu-like symptoms they must stay away from the club completely. You must get tested immediately.
- All play must be booked through the OneGolf timesheets.
- Play can be in groups of four.
- Sanitise your hands as necessary. Wear a mask. Conform to all other Covid-19 regulations about social distancing etc.
- Tee off at your tee time on the OneGolf tee sheet. For the system to work, players must adhere to the time they select
On the course
- Players must respect the rules of social distancing at all times.
- To avoid person-to-person contact, there will be no hand shaking, high fives, dollar bets or similar.
- There will be no hire of motorised carts.
- Members own carts can be used. Members are responsible for sanitising their own carts. There is a limit of one person per cart. Riding two in a cart breaches the rules of social distancing.
- Flag sticks must remain in the hole at all times. Holes have been adjusted so the ball sits somewhat below the lip and is easy to pick up without touching the flagstick or sides of the hole.
- Bunker rakes have been removed. Bunkers can be smoothed with a club or foot.
- A Local Rule allowing preferred lies in bunkers has been introduced.
- The small pins have been removed from the practice putting green.
- Members should take a sand bucket for their personal use, take it home and in the future bring it to the course each time they play. Do not share buckets.
- Scoops have been removed from sand bins.
- Do not touch anyone's bag, clubs or cart other than your own.
- Submit your scorecard through the preferred MiScore App, or by the touchscreen in the clubhouse (sanitise your hands first).