Trentham Golf Club has to conform to the current Government regulations for golf course play.
The clubhouse is open on competition days. Birdie Kitchen food service is available in the clubhouse and by takeaway from the back kitchen window.
Attendance of members and guests
- If a member is showing any flu-like symptoms they must stay away from the club completely. You must get tested immediately.
- All attendances at the course must be registered using the Services Victoria QR code registration, provided at the clubhouse.
- All play on competition days and Sundays to 1pm must be booked through the MiClub timesheets. At less busy times, players do not need to book but must still register attendance using the Services Victoria QR code.
- Play can be in groups of four.
- Sanitise your hands as necessary. Conform to all Covid-19 regulations about social distancing etc.
- Tee off at your tee time on the MiClub tee sheet. For the system to work, players must adhere to the time they select
On the course
- Players must respect the rules of social distancing at all times.
- To avoid person-to-person contact, there should be no hand shaking, high fives, dollar bets or similar.
- Bunker rakes have been removed. Bunkers can be smoothed with a club or foot.
- A Local Rule allowing preferred lies in bunkers has been introduced.
- Do not touch anyone's bag, clubs or cart other than your own.
- Submit your scorecard through the preferred MiScore App, or by the touchscreen in the clubhouse (sanitise your hands first).