"Step Three" for regional victoria
Playing golf at Trentham
Covid-19 restrictions have been relaxed to Step Three in regional Victoria.
For Trentham Golf Club this means:
- Play is now permitted in groups of four.
- Timesheets are now available in fours, ten minutes apart
- Competition tee times are available from 7.00 until 2.00
- Golfers within each four must still keep 1.5 metres apart, and groups should maintain a fairway distance of 100 metres from other groups on the course.
- Masks must be worn (except when eating).
- Unfortunately, we still cannot accept visitors or members from Melbourne Stage 4 lockdown areas.
- We do not have hire of golf clubs or pull buggies.
- Under Covid-19 regulations, ride-on golf cart hire is limited to a person who has a disability, is over the age of 65, or who can demonstrate that they require one due to having special needs. Carts will be thoroughly cleaned between each use.
- Members can use their own motorised carts, but must sanitise them before and after use.
- The clubhouse will be open for 10 people in one "space". Additional outdoor areas have been created on the verandah or elsewhere for more capacity. Birdie Kitchen takeaway food service will still be available from the back kitchen window.
We encourage everyone to score using the MiScore app. Those without the app can submit their scores using the touchscreen in the clubhouse (sanitise your hands before use).