Temporary Local Rules January 2024
When a player's ball lies in a closely-mown area, relief may be taken within one club length, no closer to the hole.
ABNORMAL GROUND CONDITIONS
The following areas of the course are ground under repair. The player must take relief under Rule 16-1:
- The trench works near the 3rd green, and along the 4th and 5th fairways.
- The back bunker on the 9th green.
- The muddy area in front of the 3rd green. Drop in the drop zone provided.
The following areas of the course are ground under repair. The player may take relief under Rule 16-1:
- Leaf, stick and mulch piles
- Burnt ash piles
- Storm damage: Any disturbed areas due to tree removal, ground out stumps, or cut and standing stumps.
Players may take relief under Rule 16-1 through the green where a tree root interferes with their stance or swing.
A note on cart hire
If members or visitors wish to hire a cart during competitions, you must book the cart first. Please do not just take a cart, it may be already hired by other members or visitors.