Click and play with a QR code
New simplified Covid-19 procedures
Under the latest Covid-19 regulations, we are still required to record contact details and time of attendance for everyone who plays on the course. However, the club has now introduced a simplified walk-in registration for play at less busy times.
Option 1: Timesheet bookings
- Timesheet bookings are compulsory for busy days (Competitions on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, plus Sundays)
- At other times they are advised but not compulsory
Option 2: Walk in registration
- This is compulsory unless you have booked into a timesheet
- Register by scanning the QR code at the clubhouse or on the 1st tee
- Please note that timesheet bookings have preference over golfers who just arrive and register. You take the risk!
- The registration form is simple and only requires your name and contact phone number.
- DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU ARRIVE otherwise the time stamp will be wrong.
- If you are unable to use a QR code on a phone or tablet, or have a friend register for you, then you must use timesheet bookings.
AGM now on December 12
Annual General Meeting deferred
Due to factors beyond our control with auditing and finalisation of the annual report and accounts, the Annual General Meeting of the Trentham Golf Club has been deferred to Saturday December 12 at 5.00pm.
Trentham junior golf
Junior members ... get involved in Trentham's junior program!
Trentham Golf Club's junior program is running every second Sunday. The next clinic is on Sunday November 22, then Sunday December 6. Sessions are held at the golf club from 3.00 until 5.00pm. This program is a great way to improve golf skills, with instruction given by Stuart Leong, PGA Victorian Coach of the Year for 2019.
The program is free, but there is a group limit of 10 places in order to conform to Covid-19 requirement. Priority will be given to Trentham junior club members, but there may be an opportunity for other junior golfers to attend. Strict Covid-19 safety requirements must be followed by participants.
Please contact Stuart Leong 0481 119 983.
Using our competition system
Playing in competitions at Trentham
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, there have been strict regulations that must be followed. In response, Trentham Golf Club has developed a customised system of online entry for competitions, using cashless payments, timesheets and competition management. If or when the Covid-19 pandemic is over, the system may become a permanent feature of our competition management.
For those members who are unfamiliar with or who need refreshing on Trentham's competition system, this article will provide information on how competitions at Trentham work.
There are two components to the competition system:
- The online GolfOn competition credits system that handles competition payments, and
- OneGolf (provided by MiClub) that handles timesheets, competition management and handicapping.
Making it easy to get into golf
At Trentham we offer a range of options to get into and keep playing golf. While we have full memberships for those who prefer the wonderful option of belonging to a club, unlike many clubs this is not all we offer. We also have a number of options for social golfers, summer golfers, or those who would just like green fee discounts for playing regularly.
All our memberships are very affordable and provide a GolfLink handicap with a Trentham GolfLink number and personal insurance.
Green fee passes provide very affordable, year-round social play at Trentham (please note that passes carry no handicap or insurance).
The membership year at Trentham for full memberships is March 1 to February 28 (pro rata fees available). Access, Lifestyle memberships and green fee passes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
To read details of the full range of memberships and green fee passes, click the buttons below. You can buy memberships and passes online using Paypal, Visa, Mastercard or direct bank deposit.