How to participate
Under the social golf allowances currently permitted by the Victorian Government during the COVID-19 restrictions, Trentham Golf Club has developed a system of on-line entry for competitions, using OneGolf timesheets and payment. There is no entry at the course or in the clubhouse. Score must be reported through the MiScore app, or using the touchscreen in the clubhouse (sanitise your hands before use).
This diagram will show you how the online entries work.
To register for the system, contact the club with your name and GolfLink number requesting registration.
- You must have competition credits (i.e. be financial within the on-line entry competition system) in order to play.
- Competition credits are $5.00 each. There is an additional charge of 2.5% on Paypal and credit card transactions to cover card and bank fees, plus administration costs.
- Competition credits may be purchased in blocks of 4, 8 or 12.
- Members require one competition credit for each competition entry ($5).
- Access members require four competition credits for each competition entry ($20).
- You can purchase credits in the clubhouse after events if the clubhouse is open.
- You can redeem prize vouchers for credits at the rate of 1 credit per $5 voucher value. This is entirely optional. Vouchers can be redeemed in the clubhouse after events if the clubhouse is open.
- Vouchers such as Drummond Golf vouchers cannot be redeemed, they must be spent at Drummonds.