How to participate
Under the social golf allowances currently permitted by the Victorian Government during the COVID-19 restrictions, Trentham Golf Club has developed a system of on-line entry for competitions, using OneGolf timesheets and payment. There is no entry at the course or in the clubhouse. Scores are now accepted in the clubhouse.
This diagram will show you how the online entries work.
To register for the system, contact the club with your name and GolfLink number requesting registration.
- You must have competition credits (i.e. be financial within the on-line entry competition system) in order to play.
- Competition credits are $5.00 each. There is an additional charge of 2.5% on Paypal and credit card transactions to cover card and bank fees, plus administration costs.
- Competition credits may be purchased in blocks of 4, 8 or 12.
- Members require one competition credit for each competition entry ($5).
- Access and Lifestyle members require four competition credits for each competition entry ($20).
- You can purchase credits in the clubhouse after events.
- You can also redeem prize vouchers for credits at the rate of 1 credit per $5 voucher value. This is entirely optional. Vouchers can be redeemed at the clubhouse after events.
- Vouchers such as Drummond Golf vouchers cannot be redeemed, they must be spent at Drummonds.